Registration of media representatives
for the Russian Labour Safety Week
will be open
from 9 August 2022 to 26 September 2022.
In order to be accredited you must:
Complete a registration application on the official Russian Labour Safety Week website.
Please complete all fields on the registration form. Please make sure that your personal information has been entered correctly: the information you provide will be printed on your badge.
Please pay special attention to the badge photograph requirements:
- colour photograph in jpeg format;
- 3×4 proportions;
- resolution of at least 480×640;
- the image must be a frontal view of the face, without any headgear;
- the face must take up at least 70% of the photograph.
Issuing accreditation badges for media representatives
- Once their registration application is approved by the organizing committee, media representatives will receive an accreditation badge.
- Accreditation badges are issued at accreditation points in Sochi and Moscow. Information about accreditation point locations and operating hours is published on the official Russian Labour Safety Week website.
- Accreditation badges may only be issued under the following conditions:
- There is a record of a confirmed accreditation in the Russian Labour Safety Week database
- Written consent to processing personal data has been provided
- A valid passport is provided at the accreditation point (all passport information must match the information provided on the application form), and:
- For Russian media representatives: upon presentation of media credentials or, in the case of a badge being collected by a representative under power of attorney, upon presentation of a passport copy, together with an official letter on the media organization’s letterhead with the signature of the head of the organization, and the organization’s official stamp (sample letter)
- For international media outlets accredited with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: upon presentation of a Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs accreditation card or, in the case of a badge being collected by a representative under power of attorney, upon presentation of a passport copy, together with an official letter on the media organization’s letterhead with the signature of the head of the organization, and the organization’s official stamp (sample letter)
- For international media outlets not accredited with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: upon presentation of media credentials (press card)
- The badge is issued to a specific individual and is not transferable during the Russian Labour Safety Week. The badge must be clearly displayed at all times while at the Russian Labour Safety Week venue.
- No other accreditation cards are valid for access to the Russian Labour Safety Week venue.
- In the event that the accreditation badge is lost, stolen, or damaged, media representatives must immediately notify staff at an information stand. Lost badges will be blocked. A duplicate badge will then be issued upon written application.
When completing the registration form, you can register all the media representatives from your organization who wish to participate in the coverage of Russian Labour Safety Week simultaneously.
Information about the status of your accreditation request, as well as additional information, will be sent to the contact email address you provided during registration.
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
The Russian Labour Safety Week Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse accreditation.
Contact info for Media Relations Directorate
+7 (495) 640 4440